The forms provided below should be printed out, filled out by hand, and mailed or hand-delivered to our office. Or feel free to come in and one of our probation officers will help you fill them out. Our address and office hours are listed to the right.
With each form that we receive, you will get a phone call to set up an appointment at your convenience.
- Victim Statement
- Supporting Deposition
- Pre-Sentence Questionnaire
- PINS Referral - Under Sixteen
- PINS Referral - Schools
- PINS Petition
- Certificate of Relief
- Arresting Officer Statement
- Certificate of Relief Application
- Family Court forms on New York State Unified Court System website.
- Do-It-Yourself Petition Form