Rockland County's Online Search of Restaurant & Food Inspections!
The Rockland County Department of Health Food Program is responsible for inspecting food service establishments in the County*. See more information regarding the Inspection Process.
Now you can search the NYS Department of Health online database to instantly view the results of those inspections. You can look up information about a specific establishment by name, or search for all food establishments in a specific city.
Begin search: NYSDOH Restaurant Check
The database lists each violation cited during a given inspection on a separate line, so you may see multiple lines with the same date of inspection. Be sure to check the date column to ensure you are looking at one inspection at a time.
Attempts to sort displayed data by clicking at the top of a column scrambles the data - the list will no longer be in order and the information you see may not be for the one facility. Clicking "refresh" at the top of the page (or F5) will restore the data to the correct order.
- To see a complete list of restaurants, leave the search box blank. They will display in numerical, followed by alphabetical order.
- To search for a restaurant by name: use the "Facility starts with" box.
- To search by city: Use the "Facility City" box.
- Restaurant names that begin with "The" are not listed under T, they are listed under the second part of the name.
- Restaurant names that begin with a number are usually listed numerically. If a facility cannot be found, try spelling out the name.
* Some establishments, such as supermarkets and convenience stores, are not regulated by Rockland County. Further information on these locations can be obtained by using the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets website or by calling (800) 554-4501.
Please Note: This database contains inspection information for active facilities from 2005 to the present. The data is updated monthly. If you are looking for more detailed inspection information, inspection data prior to 2005 or to obtain information on facilities that are no longer operating or information that pertains to a previous owner or operator of a facility, please contact the Rockland County Health Department FOIL Officer at (845) 364-2572.
Disclaimer: As a result of an inspection, the Rockland County Department of Health may issue violations to the food service establishment. Owners of the establishment have the opportunity to dispute these violations at an administrative hearing and before the Commissioner of Health. The information presented here may reflect inspections that have not been adjudicated and have not been submitted to the Rockland County Commissioner of Health for an ultimate determination.