The Rockland County Brand
Every organization has a brand, whether or not it was consciously developed. Rockland County's brand was developed to ensure consistency in the way our government is perceived, both internally and by members of the general public. Our strong brand and logo enable our government to communicate clearly with local residents and visitors to inspire unity and growth.
The Rockland County logo is provided in JPEG, PNG and EPS formats for download.
Because brand identity is integral to the County's messaging, please abide by the following standards:
- Do not superimpose on other letters or symbols
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change
- Do not use the logo in any orientation other than horizontally
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that the County of Rockland has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your organization, product, service or company
- Never change the logo colors
- Do not crowd other graphics or text around the logo
Executive headshots are provided in the JPEG format for download.
County of Rockland Director of Strategic Communications
Phone: (845) 638-5645