Welcome to the InfoRock News page.
Please be sure to check this page on a regular basis to stay informed of any Information Rockland news.
9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday - Friday
Information Rockland News Updates
Last updated: on November 01, 2016
Did You Know?
- Information Rockland has updated their listing of Resources for Pets.
- Literacy Solutions NY Inc., Haverstraw, is the local Neighborhood-Based Opportunity Center of the Office for New Americans (ONA).
- United Women of Rockland, a charity that assists women affected by a devastating illness, has been added to our database.
- Rockland Independent Living Center (RILC) has changed their name to BRiDGES.
- Rockland Development Council, Nyack, a non-profit association of fundraising agency professionals, has been added to our database.
- Rockland County Pride Center, Nyack, an LGBT non-profit organization with an anti-racist, social justice mission, has been added to our database.
- Information Rockland's email has changed to InfoRock@dfa.state.ny.us.
- Hudson River Health Care has opened a new clinic at 84 North Highland Avenue, Nyack.
- Refuah Health Center has opened a new site at 100 Route 59 in Suffern.
- Parents Helping Parents has moved to the Street Community Center in New City.
- An Immigration Coalition Legal Services Guide has been posted under Resources.
- Friedwald Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing has an onsite outpatient dialysis center.
- Lexington Center for Recovery's Methadone Maintenance Program has moved to 706 Executive Blvd, Valley Cottage.
- Nyack Consultation Center has temporarily moved to Rockland Psychiatric Center, 140 Orangeburg Road, Orangeburg, NY, Building 57, 4th floor. Telephone number is 680-8425.
- Sunshine Homecare Services has moved to 10 Schriever Lane, New City. Phone remains the same.