"Complete Streets in a Box" Toolkit
The intent of this toolkit is to provide the Rockland Complete Streets Interdepartmental Workgroup with a selection of ready-made resources that can help the municipalities jumpstart their Complete Streets efforts:
- Complete Street Fact Sheet
- CompleteStreets/Healthy Places Walking Audit
- Template Introductory Letter
- Template Resolution
- Template Ordinance
- Rockland Checklist
- Liability Memo
- Parent Survey
Sample Complete Streets Policies:
- The Best Complete Streets Policies of 2014
- Ordinance Amending the Code of the City of Troy
- Complete Streets Policy, City of Austin
Funding Opportunities for Municipalities on Complete Street Projects:
Technical Assistance for Town & Highway Departments
- American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials (AASHTO):
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA):
- National Association of City Transportation Officials (NACTO):
- New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT):
- Institute of Transportation Engineers:
For More Information Contact:
Melissa Jacobson, MPH, Assistant Director.
Division of Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention.
Rockland County Department of Health.
50 Sanatorium Road, Building J, Pomona, New York 10970.
Email: email@example.com. Phone: (845) 364-3610.
Return to the Complete Streets home page.