We provide confidential services to women in their childbearing years (teens to pre-menopause):
- Gynecological ("GYN") exam, which includes a pelvic exam, Pap test, and breast exam
- Contraception (methods to prevent pregnancy), which include the following: IUD (IntraUterine Device, "Mirena" and "Copper T"), Depo Provera, ring, patch, pills, condoms, diaphragm, and spermicide
- Pregnancy testing (urine and blood testing available), options counseling, and referrals as needed
- Testing and medication for sexually transmitted infections, and medication for sexual partners
- Diagnosis and medication for vaginal infections
- Physical exams for women and their partners
- Referral to specialists, if needed
- Educational programs for schools and community groups
To make an appointment or for more information:
Call (845) 364-2531 or (845) 364-2124, Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 4:00PM. Please call for specific hours and to schedule an appointment. Limited same day appointments are available.
Clinic Hours and Locations:
- Spring Valley (14 South Main Street): Tuesday & Wednesday by appointment.
- Pomona (Robert L. Yeager Health Complex Bldg A, 2nd floor Rotunda area): Monday & Thursday by appointment.
Effective January 01, 2017 there will be no Family Planning Services clinics on Thursdays until further notice.
- No charge for teens and women with Family Planning Benefits (we can enroll eligible patients in this program at the clinic).
- Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care is accepted.
- We offer a sliding fee scale (based on ability to pay) for patients without insurance.
Bus Schedule Information: