Ed Day, Rockland County Executive
Sept. 9, 2016
Contact: Jane Lerner, Director of Strategic Communications
Office of the County Executive (845) 638-5645
Scott Salotto, Director of Communications and Governmental Relations
Rockland BOCES (845)-627-4705
1 p.m. Monday, announcement: Multi-million federal grant awarded to Rockland County to help young people
Rockland County Executive Ed Day will join with BOCES and other local officials to announce that the county has been awarded a competitive, multi-year grant to expand the innovative and collaborative Partnership For Safe Youth, a program designed to keep young people out of the criminal justice system.
• Rockland County Executive Ed Day
• Rockland District Attorney Thomas Zugibe
• BOCES COO Dr. Mary Jean Marsico
• Rockland Commissioner of Mental Health Michael Leitzes
• Rockland Commissioner of Social Services Susan Sherwood
• Rockland County Department of Social Services director of children and family services Barbara Gavin
• Rockland County Department of Social Services school liaison coordinator Rollin Aurellian
• Rockland County Supervising Probation Officer Grace Henriquez
WHEN – 1 p.m., Monday, Sept. 12
WHERE – media room, office of the County Executive, 18 New Hempstead Road, New City.
Media coverage invited.