Ed Day, Rockland County Executive
February 9, 2016
Contact: Scott Salotto (845) 638-5645
TRANSPORT OF ROCKLAND ANNOUNCES 2016 PRESIDENTS' DAY SCHEDULES
NEW CITY, NY - County Executive Ed Day and the Department of Public Transportation today announced that transit service in Rockland will be altered for the Presidents' Day holiday.
Transport of Rockland (TOR) and TappanZEExpress (TZx) buses will operate Saturday service on Presidents' Day, February 15. TRIPS paratransit bus service will operate ADA service only on Friday, February 12 and on Monday February 15. Go to rocklandbus.com to sign up for schedules, free Transit Alerts and links to all transit systems serving Rockland.
Monday, February 15th:
- Transport of Rockland (TOR) and TAPPAN ZEExpress (TZx) buses will operate Saturday service. TOR #95 and TOR #97 will not operate. TOR Loop #1 and Loop #2 will operate regular weekday service.
- TRIPS paratransit buses will operate ADA service only on Friday, February 12 and Monday, February 15.
- Clarkstown Mini Trans bus service will operate regular Weekday service.
- Spring Valley Jitney buses will not operate.
- Coach USA Rockland Coaches local bus routes #9, 9W, 11-A, 11-C and 20 will operate Saturday schedules. Commuter express routes # 45, 47 & 49 will not operate. Call (201) 263-1254 for info
- Coach USA Shortline bus service will operate modified Holiday service as described in printed schedules marked "Holiday."
- Coach USA Express (Exit 14) bus service will not operate.
- Monsey Trails will operate Special Holiday service. Call (800) 510-5100 or visit monseybus.com
- The Haverstraw-Ossining Ferry will not operate.
- Metro-North trains will operate Saturday service.
- NJ Transit's Pascack Valley Line and Main/Bergen Line trains will operate weekend service. Call (973) 275-5555 for additional information.
For local transit inquiries, go to rocklandbus.com or call the Rockland Transit Information Center at (845) 364-3333, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (The Information Center is closed on February 12 and 15)